Wednesday 24 April 2013

Little Angel


I must say I really enjoyed putting together this little angel party. When I first heard the theme I didn't think much of it, but it turned out to lend itself well to a very cute first birthday.



The kiddie's table setup looked super cute in the baby pink and white theme colors.


For the table centre piece was the birthday girl's name in pink, gold and white with angel wings on the first and last letters as well as three cute angels to really bring in the theme. In each pot we also placed fluffy feather boas reminiscent of an angel's wings. We carried the idea of the feather boas as tie backs for the chairs.




For the party packs I had to make them look like angels, so I used white boxes and added wings, a halo and a harp, which also acted as the thank you tag.







Needless to say the cupcakes of course had little angels on them. These are definitely some of my favorite cupcakes I've ever done. The angels are just so cute I could eat them up;)


The cake also turned out quite cute. It's was a mini cake with the birthday girl as an angel on top.



And that's everything we contributed to that heavenly bash.








No comments:

Post a Comment